What is this?

THE go-to guide for everything a student in the Bachelor of Science: Visualization program could, should, and yes, even must know. Everything from staying healthy, to MCAD resources, to job postings, to good restaurants. Use the list of topics on the right to get information. Bookmark and enjoy!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Oops Monday Meeting Recap - Sara Mavec

My sheet from the Monday meeting got recycled shortly after by accident so this recap is a bit late. I only managed to get info on Sara Mavec's presentation so I'll direct quote her on what she had to say.

I talked about my internship with L'etoile magazine, it has been ongoing
since September 2007. Mostly I participated in creative discussions and
attended MN fashion week events (doing various odd jobs) most recently I
was a production assistant at the Laura Fulk fashion show. L'etoile has a
lot of connections with MCAD (I heard about L'etoile from a fellow
student, and Laura Fulk is an MCAD alumni) it was fun to get my hands a little bit
in everything, but sometimes wished there was more for me to do.

Sara Mavec

No comments: