What is this?

THE go-to guide for everything a student in the Bachelor of Science: Visualization program could, should, and yes, even must know. Everything from staying healthy, to MCAD resources, to job postings, to good restaurants. Use the list of topics on the right to get information. Bookmark and enjoy!

Monday, April 27, 2009

More Internships! And Parking?

Hey all of you out there its that time of the week again! Internship presentations in room 440 at noon with Quiznos. I know Jake, two others and I will be presenting our internships, but I'm not positive on who the others will be at the moment. This time of the year I find these meeting extra useful since more often than not my whole day is booked with school work and these allow me some break time a long with food I would otherwise have to pay for from the cafeteria.

Oh and I was wondering if anyone happened to catch that Saturday meeting on parking? Would be nice to know what is happening with MCAD even though it doesn't effect me much at all.

No comments: