What is this?

THE go-to guide for everything a student in the Bachelor of Science: Visualization program could, should, and yes, even must know. Everything from staying healthy, to MCAD resources, to job postings, to good restaurants. Use the list of topics on the right to get information. Bookmark and enjoy!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Financial Aid Troubles?


I'm thinking about creating a supplementary book / pdf for the study abroad one elaborating on the financial aid aspect of it. Where to find financial aid, explanation of the different kinds, ect. I've had some people say that it should be more in depth and I'm wondering what kind of information people are looking for specifically. If you could look at the financial aid section of the BS Study Abroad Guide and let me know what else you'd like to know I'd really appreciate it. Even if you haven't looked at it, what information do you look for or have trouble finding when considering financial aid?

No comments: