What is this?

THE go-to guide for everything a student in the Bachelor of Science: Visualization program could, should, and yes, even must know. Everything from staying healthy, to MCAD resources, to job postings, to good restaurants. Use the list of topics on the right to get information. Bookmark and enjoy!

Monday, December 1, 2008

Falling Down

I along with 97% of the rest of MCAD feel like its hard to keep up with all 5 classes equally without letting a few of them slip between the cracks. Not only do I have 5 classes, but I have an internship, MIMA (sometimes) and a job so time management is a big issue with me especially when it comes to time for myself.

One thing that works for me is to take 30 minutes or so and write down absolutely everything you need done for the next two weeks. Order them by priority and due date then stick to the list. This helps especially with my ADD on school work. I find myself being a busy bee on one assignment then think "Oh that would be a good idea for this other assignment!" and bounce from assignment to assignment not getting nearly as much done as I would sticking to one. If there is something that you really don't want to forget just use sticky notes on your mac (or in real life for those of you that occasionally close your laptops) and have one for future ideas.

Tomorrow I'll post reviews on my favorite pick-me-ups for this time of the year.

No comments: