What is this?

THE go-to guide for everything a student in the Bachelor of Science: Visualization program could, should, and yes, even must know. Everything from staying healthy, to MCAD resources, to job postings, to good restaurants. Use the list of topics on the right to get information. Bookmark and enjoy!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

2:30AM

I'm up and thinking of a lot...

  • I don't normally do these but check out this online petition for baby wolves it struck a chord with me
  • Check out Games for Good these concepts are up and coming or so I hope
  • Take advantage of what you can at MCAD its our last chance before the real world
  • Change.gov here's to hoping the president catches up to the rest of the world. If anyone can Obama's online marketing team can.
  • Contrary to what I said above, don't take school to the extreme. Make sure you take care of your indulgences (thank you futures) it helps I promise.
  • Mad Men check it out. Its actually really good

No comments: