What is this?

THE go-to guide for everything a student in the Bachelor of Science: Visualization program could, should, and yes, even must know. Everything from staying healthy, to MCAD resources, to job postings, to good restaurants. Use the list of topics on the right to get information. Bookmark and enjoy!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Outsiders and BS Meetings

I've been thinking about it and I think its time to get this blog rolling with some new views. I'm going to be working on getting some fresh blood writing in so its not only me. I want to know from the people who frequent the blog who they want to hear from. Would you rather see a MCAD staff, alumni, current student, artist or someone from the professional world? I'm putting some feelers out there so let me know!

New to me this year is the internship and town hall meetings. Last semester I would quite often delete the emails about them and have no interest in going. I honestly will say with no outside influence that I feel like I know a lot more about the BS program and my potential with career after school. Its good to see fellow students talk about their internships, helps a lot with knowing what to look for and what to watch out for. Try it out once or twice just for the heck of it I promise you won't be disappointed and if you are well then find me and I'll tell you why you're wrong.

No comments: